Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. So is ESPN + the only way to watch the game today?
from UTsports.com:
Neyland Stadium Akron

How To Watch Saturday's Tennessee-Austin Peay Game on SEC Network+/ESPN+​

FootballSeptember 06, 2023
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- As part of the Southeastern Conference's agreement with ESPN, select SEC football games are available on ESPN+ and SEC Network+ this fall, including No. 9 Tennessee's home opener against Austin Peay at 5 p.m. ET Saturday in Neyland Stadium.

The broadcast will be called by Justin Kutcher (play-by-play) and Dave Steckel (analyst).

The game can be accessed through SEC Network+, which is complementary to SEC Network and accessible with your TV provider credentials. It can be accessed through the ESPN App on smartphones, tablets, connected streaming devices or via espn.com/watch.

The game can also be accessed via ESPN+. ESPN+ is a standalone streaming service that requires a subscription separate from your TV provider credentials. It is available to stream through the ESPN App on your connected streaming device and on ESPN.com.

Fans seeking more guidance on how to watch games on SEC Network+ and ESPN+ can contact ESPN customer care at 888-549-3776. Assistance is available online at support.espn.com.

FYI:
@Enki_Amenra will post random Ukrainian website links to stream the game and hack your devices

Jalin Hyatt cited as primary reason Robert Prince retires from coaching immediately after the game. “I’m not very good at stuff and things…and even worse at talking about football. I used to be better at faking it, but no more. I told that player he couldn’t run routes and he ran a clinic of routes on us whilst not blinking or losing eye contact the entire game.” 😔
Jalin will score but Cowboys will score more...plus they have the secret weapon on offense the Deuce will be on the loose....you know who I'm talking about...

I remember when the media was trying to tell us Matt Corral was the next big thing while at Ole Miss. Already bouncing around the league. Not a good sign for making it stick anywhere.

I remember when the SEC refs stole Tyler Baron's touchdown and rigged a couple of spots in order to get Corral into a NY6 bowl. But I've never heard anything about him since.

Why is Colorado only favored by 3 against Nebraska? Nebraska looked terrible last week.
Nebraska started out the favorite this week, but 96% of the public has bet on them.

"I can’t recall a time in the last few years where one college football team’s handle dwarfed everyone else in college football during a game week," PointsBet trader Wyatt Satre said. "I think this line move is an overreaction because of the limited sample size, and not much is known about how consistent this team can be with all the new transfers. I’m expecting a little sharp action on Nebraska, but not a ton, given that Colorado has such a wide range of potential outcomes.”

Nebraska looked terrible last week.

Terrible? Not sure about that.

They outgained Minnesota on the road and had 5.27 ypp vs 3.64 for the Gophers. Their defense ate all day and they easily could have won, despite 4 turnovers.

Protect the ball better and they have every chance today.

On the flipside, the CO defense was absolutely atrocious and gave up nearly 600 yards. But their O can light it up.

Truly a bad vs good matchup on both sides. Should make for an interesting game. But maybe the CO home crowd pushes them over the top.

Reactions: jave36
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back