Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to every SEC stadium except Mizzou, A&M, and LSU-maybe two of the loudest. Also been to Notre Dame, Michigan, Oklahoma, and Cal. All games have different circumstances, but I really only recall having severe ringing in my ears after home games. The UF game in 1998 and the 2013 UGA game (overtime loss but the atmosphere was incredible). Maybe at UF in 1999.
Was that the pig Howard "fumble"? I was at the game. Sat above the clouds.

Sup Braves...

iu

Please, give me the metric that supports your argument that Milton is good. 14th in the SEC in YPA. I have plenty more.
4-1 as a starter this year and would have been 5-0 if not for WR drops and Cooper being out. More accurate than Tee Martin was. Just as accurate as Casey Clausen was. You just like to hate. That’s cool. But guys like Jonathan Crompton and Jayson Swain have said how our WRs have not been good. Has Castles been sure handed this year? Nope. Has Keyton? Nope.

Is Milton elite? No. He isn’t Hooker. He doesn’t have that OL or Hookers pure passing abilities. But is he a good QB when the OL is healthy and the WRs perform up to par? Yes he is. Who cares about YPA? Wins are really all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back