Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to every SEC stadium except Mizzou, A&M, and LSU-maybe two of the loudest. Also been to Notre Dame, Michigan, Oklahoma, and Cal. All games have different circumstances, but I really only recall having severe ringing in my ears after home games. The UF game in 1998 and the 2013 UGA game (overtime loss but the atmosphere was incredible). Maybe at UF in 1999.
I have been at Neyland for some incredible atmospheres and loud moments (pick-six on the first play against Auburn in 1999 and Oklahoma 2015 come to mind also), but 2013 UGA game was the loudest I’ve ever experienced. Specifically, this moment:

1697198643577.gif

I have been at Neyland for some incredible atmospheres and loud moments (pick-six on the first play against Auburn in 1999 and Oklahoma 2015 come to mind also), but 2013 UGA game was the loudest I’ve ever experienced. Specifically, this moment:

View attachment 586620
2016 florida was busting ear drums loud for me.

I’ve been to auburn, vandy and UGA. Barn & UGA were lousy as hell

Two observations from big plays over the last week.

1. On the GT winning catch after Miami refused to kneel, the WR was dangerously close to unnecessarily sliding in the end zone. Not controversially close, but he wasn’t far away from downing himself outside of the end zone.

2. Houston Hail Mary: possibly two other players would have caught that off of the tip. They were right there, although a defender made a swipe, so maybe he would have hit it. Perfectly executed by Houston and awful for WV. They thought they had that win and didn’t show up to close the door
Couches are burning in West Virginia as you post this...

To atlanta Georgia braves fans, from a Dodgers fan:

Doppleganger.PNG

Seriously though, y'all were probably the best team in the NL this year. I can't for the life of me figure out how offense can completely disappear in the postseason for some teams, while other teams step up to the plate like it's f$%#ing batting practice.

To atlanta Georgia braves fans, from a Dodgers fan:

View attachment 586627

Seriously though, y'all were probably the best team in the NL this year. I can't for the life of me figure out how offense can completely disappear in the postseason for some teams, while other teams step up to the plate like it's f$%#ing batting practice.

having a week off ruins everything. Much better to keep playing and staying hot in baseball apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back