Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working from our loft quite a bit lately. Me having been very busy all morning and unable to take a break, the wife climbed the ladder and brought me coffee and a protein shake.

Wife: "We need a dumbwaiter."

Did I say, "I'll build one. Thank you so much, my love!"

Nope.

"I have a dumbwaitres."

Doc, do you make house calls?
YARN | That's a rookie move, and you hate to see it. | Scrubs (2001) -  S05E03 Drama | Video gifs by quotes | 56e2a397 | 紗

Yeah, being a newbie and jumping in for the first SEC game (Ole Miss) in '21 and following the BaseVols pretty closely ever since, I recall all the old-timers (including you) warning us repeatedly that was the case during the awesome '21 season. I took it to heart -- or to mind -- and was not surprised completely how '21 ended or that '22 actually did better in the postseason.

I think we're going to win it all before too long. But I'm ready for surprises, good and bad.

We had a really good team this year as well and we had the incredible luck of running into the best college pitcher in the last 10+ years not once, but twice! He deservedly went first overall in the draft.

2016 florida was busting ear drums loud for me.

I’ve been to auburn, vandy and UGA. Barn & UGA were lousy as hell
This is throwback, but Florida in Neyland in 1990 was perhaps the loudest crowd I've heard. I've been to GA, AL (Birmingham only), Auburn, KY, Vandy, Miss St, and none of them were come close to Neyland. But I wasn't in Neyland for a lot of games y'all are nominating. So I can't say it was louder.

Last edited:
I haven’t bought or rented a dvd in probably 6-7 years
Remember when RedBox was a gamechanger? 😅

Though I will say renting video games was still nice. Not that I play much at all, but I do wish PS Store would offer rentals for those of us that just want to waste a weekend every now and then.

Reactions: Glitch
Idk if it came from here or another outlet where I had my tickets posted for sale… but I received this random text:

View attachment 586671

That was from me. If you ever try to sell your house and can't sell it, I would like that for free as well.

Also, I don't suppose you have a boat and/or an RV.... asking for a friend.

All this talk about cheerleaders ...makes me want to watch Bring It On starring Kirsten Dunst and Dwayne Wade's wife can't remember her name...loved that movie😎
Gabrielle Union. Puts Dunst to shame.

She's a queen and I don't even believe in all that highness bs. But she is her. Aisha Tyler too 😍😍🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back