Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you listened to gojira or rammstein? Sorry I’ve been busy and well, life, work. Mostly work or I’d asked you earlier.

Yes to both. Really like Gojira a lot, especially Duplante on the drums. Rammstein has some good stuff but a lot of it too similar.

My 11 year old daughter and I were just jamming Architects, Mudvayne, Hellyeah and some 90's Godsmack on our car ride.

I found a new band I like called Line So Thin...really good and I'm also getting into Badflower. Very good newer rock bands.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
You have a Mets fan, a Steeler fan, a Communist, and one other person I forget perfectly willing to overlook the death of Tennessee-Alabama in order to insist on the merits of Aubie-AL, which was not going away under either plan. It's frankly weird. I'm almost tempted... to judge. Advise, please.
The serene mind does not judge.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Tennessee-Alabama and LSU-Alabama are bigger games than Bammaw-Aubie.

Unless you're married to your sister and live in an Alabama trailer park and are looking to drunk fight the people in the next trailer after the game.
This is factually inaccurate. Auburn is Alabama's biggest rival. Alabama considers Auburn a bigger rival than Tennessee.

I don’t care about them. You basically said that rivalry doesn’t matter, that nobody else worth a **** plays that weekend, etc. So I called you out on it. Pretty simple forumla here

I haven’t said anything about ending any rivalry
😂
😂
I have only called you out for sounding like a complete buffoon, dude. You’ll be ok, I promise!

That is just about the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

You did say it. I agree though. What you said is just about the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

This is factually inaccurate. Auburn is Alabama's biggest rival. Alabama considers Auburn a bigger rival than Tennessee.

I agree. What you said is just about the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
Now I will say the bama fans I go to church with consider us as there biggest rivalry. Granted this is an older generation but they hate auburn and absolutely despise us. It depends on the generation I think. Kind of like some younger vols hate Florida more than the bammers.

The Third Saturday in October will always mean something to me. Tennessee-Bama is a huge rivalry.

Tennessee and Bama have played 105 times.
Auburn and Bama have played 87 times.
I agree. I'm old enough that the Alabama rivalry is the most important one to me. It's more important than our rivalries with Florida or Georgia. However, Alabama considers Auburn their biggest rival. They consider Tennessee their #2 rival. To claim that both UT and LSU are bigger rivals for Alabama than Auburn is asinine. Orange is just butt hurt because he doesn't want to lose the annual UT/Alabama game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back