Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Iā€™m getting around to the Oklahoma game replay. They get stopped 3 and out of the opening drive and get gifted a muffed punt on the edge of the red one that mightā€™ve never even been touched. Then score on the first play.
They look rough statistically. Not really good at anything except run defense. Their OL also canā€™t pass protect. I think theyā€™re a 7-5 team and we win pretty easily.

Extra sage too.
large_3f50d436-ddcb-4f13-967e-d6cb25bcc2a3.JPG
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

I understand your enthusiasm about Titans drafting Tennessee players but NFL Organizations have scouts who look for fits in the style of Offensive and Defensive style they run.
yes and that is wirking out for the Titans well. I am not saying take Nico but he is better right now then Mayo will ever be. Agreed on system but Levis is pitiful

would have been better in knoxville under the lights.
Therefore Sankey...

It would have been nice to have sent them to Heup's place. But that's prolly the biggest bone that could have been sent to the Okies. Likewise tu gets to host Georgia.

As big a worry wart as I am...during that 1st drive I was thinking...we are about to kill these fools. They were getting those 1sts, but if you could really see what was happening instead of just on those results, you could tell that our defense was all over them...they were obviously struggling mightily, and we were flying everywhere.
I wasn't really worried (I was more worried we wouldn't at least score a fg in the 1st qtr, šŸ˜‚).

I knew we'd adjust, but if I'm being honest, I thought they'd have more success on those short throws than they ended up with. I figured they'd have a couple scoring drives and Concepcion would end up with 6-8 for 50-60yds.

Georgia fans are struggling hard with us being a good football team. ā€œIt was a close game until the pick 6ā€, uhm do we take out pick 6ā€™s and scoop and scores out of the game? If so that erases the Kirby era smh

My take is no one believes Tennesseeā€™s defense is legit. They think we played bad competition. I hope people keep disrespecting the team and I hope the team hears about it.

Iā€™m getting around to the Oklahoma game replay. They get stopped 3 and out of the opening drive and get gifted a muffed punt on the edge of the red one that mightā€™ve never even been touched. Then score on the first play.
I'd watch their replay, but I can't really stomach watching games anymore unless at least one offense is dropping half a hundy and one defense is absolutely crushing the other team. . . I'm rurnt.

VN Store

Back