Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Got a wild card name for Florida should they dump Napier:

Alex Golesh
dirty-mouth.gif

ESPN Power Ranking:

Screenshot_20240909_180000.jpgScreenshot_20240909_180014.jpg

For those confused by all the different ESPN rankings, can't blame ya. This is a human poll of ESPN folks. And a power ranking, so where you're projected to end up record-wise via a really tough or extremely weak schedule (Mizzou, no. 10 btw) has no influence. More of just - who would be favored right now on a neutral field sort of thing.

The dumbass also has the Fighting Beamers, and the Commodewhores in the playoff...and no Bama...
Trollolol

Guy had 25+ tweets and a handful of articles about the weekend. Only one mentioning us was basically just slamming NC St and chalking it up to them sucking.

Such a transparent troll job this is. USCjr almost lost to an FCS team. Vandy?? BC???? Lmao. F em

How far downfield can a lineman be on a pass in college football?

In college football, the NCAA allows ineligible receivers a maximum of 3 yards.

at 7 seconds in the video, one lineman was at the 45 other at the 46, line of scrimmage 43.

Yoo that block by McCoy downfield 😅😅

"Sit down b****!!"

That’s the most jacked up prediction I’ve ever seen. Vandy and South Carolina in the playoff? Pat Forde must be dipping his crack in codeine and lsd before smoking it.
Wow. I was laughing so hard at SCjr being on there, I totally missed vAndy. He’s definitely trolling, or the crack thing you mentioned.

So you're telling me there's a chance.

We're well up over expectations on the field.

OU down.

Bama down.

Past NC St, 4th toughest game.

UF way down - Lagway wild card - hope Mertz gets reinserted tbh - hate "backups"

UK down

Miss St meh as expected

Ark probably better than expected, but meh

VN Store

Back