Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Funny, watching commercials today 🫤🤦🏼‍♂️ suck so bad.

Was watching tv with the linneals other day. My wife and her friends were over for the game.

Turned on the 'Real Men of Genius' ads on YT. Man id forgotten how ****ing funny those spots are, we all laughed to tears.

The linneals had never seen them before. Sad...

Sure the Pacifico's didnt help.😂

Funny, watching commercials today 🫤🤦🏼‍♂️ suck so bad.

Was watching tv with the linneals other day. My wife and her friends were over for the game.

Turned on the 'Real Men of Genius' ads on YT. Man id forgotten how ****ing funny those spots are, we all laughed to tears.

The linneals had never seen them before. Sad...

Sure the Pacifico's didnt help.😂
I still sing “you just said doody…” 🎶

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I'm watching the replay a third time, mostly focusing on linebackers.....I can't help but notice a different swagger and aggressiveness.......I believe Inge is highly responsible for getting his unit this sharp..... They just look different.

Last edited:
Watching the replay, in the third qtr, a play or two before Nico threw the int. There was aTV timeout for injury. An NC State D lineman, the one Nico took the towel to, he looked concussed to me, like he didn't know where he was. Last I saw before they cut away he was closing on Nico to give a hit, it looked like he was b lined for Nico's shoulder........ What happened to him, did Nico give him a shoulder or something?

VN Store

Back