Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Another thing I love about D. Sampson's game, the man doesn't allow you to tackle him 1 on 1, you may trip him up but he's not going to allow you to body him, to you bring him down alone, you better come with help........
That’s his main comparison I have of him to Kamara. It’s the same open field balance, and he does those same ankle flexibility training Kamara does looking at his offseason feed.

That’s his main comparison I have of him to Kamara. It’s the same open field balance, and he does those same ankle flexibility training Kamara does looking at his offseason feed.
A little more thump than Kamara, not quite as dynamic in the open field...... But overall a very good comp IMO.

Just a heads up👀 the ole ball coach has something to say😅😭😂😂

The win seemingly cemented the Vols as a legitimate College Football Playoff contender.

Not everyone, however, thinks that beating NC State, which was ranked No. 24 at the time, was a big deal.

Former Florida Gators head coach Steve Spurrier said on Monday, during his weekly appearance on Another Dooley Noted Podcast, that Tennessee looked good on Saturday, before suggesting that they haven't played a real opponent yet.

The SEC teams that really looked good, obviously Georgia," said Spurier. "But Ole Miss and Tennessee -- now they haven't played a real big opponent. NC State, I think is going to be average this year. But those teams looked really good."

1725942505808.gif

If he enters the draft, which he is setting himself up to do, I wouldn’t be surprised if Sean Payton drafts him.
It would be a perfect fit. He's going to be a factor in the NFL regardless. Very efficient, very fast, powerful enough. I want to see us get the ball to him in the pass game just a little more though to earn this guy more coin.

Just a heads up👀 the ole ball coach has something to say😅😭😂😂

The win seemingly cemented the Vols as a legitimate College Football Playoff contender.

Not everyone, however, thinks that beating NC State, which was ranked No. 24 at the time, was a big deal.

Former Florida Gators head coach Steve Spurrier said on Monday, during his weekly appearance on Another Dooley Noted Podcast, that Tennessee looked good on Saturday, before suggesting that they haven't played a real opponent yet.

The SEC teams that really looked good, obviously Georgia," said Spurier. "But Ole Miss and Tennessee -- now they haven't played a real big opponent. NC State, I think is going to be average this year. But those teams looked really good."

View attachment 675308
Yet, some losers around here still hang from this quitter's sack.

Them boys having fun out there smashing heads. UGA better be ready to rumble, because it looks like Heup took those arse kicking’s personal. We can go dog for dog with them on defense now, with ours looking more impressive IMNSHO(that 2nd team duo of ONL/Tyre is hell on wheels). They have better safeties due to recruiting absolute studs at the position but our d-line won’t give anyone much time to throw the ball. And give me our offense over theirs, from QB all the way to the o-line and scheme.

It would be a perfect fit. He's going to be a factor in the NFL regardless. Very efficient, very fast, powerful enough. I want to see us get the ball to him in the pass game just a little more though to earn this guy more coin.
Heup hasn’t even opened up chapter 2 of the playbook yet.

@butchna

DeShaun Watson got slapped with another Civil Suit case from a lady in Houston .🤦
Wow. A new incident? One who waited? If it’s new, he’s clinical at this point.

Edit: Just read the story. Same timeframe as the others, but the most egregious complaint. Alleged full-out rape before a date.

Last edited:
I could be giving Arnold too much credit but Taylen Green is not good at throwing the football. He had 25 TDs to 15 INTs while completing less than 60% of his passes in 2 years playing against Boise St level comp. He’s really good with the ball in his hands tho.

But also I think we wreck OU soo
I watched most of the Arky v OSU game. Taylen Green is a pretty good passer if he has time. However, if he has pressure he tends to throw it up for grabs. OSU's pick 6 in 1st half was a good example.

VN Store

Back