Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Happy Choose Day

September 10, 2024: These are days when it will be necessary to find a place of spiritual stability where you know absolutely and without a doubt that you belong to God. Remember that he will lead, guide, and direct your steps. Release yourself from all doubt and fear, and put your trust completely in Christ. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah

It won’t let me quote you @Orange. But these 2 things are not near the same, especially if you refer to the third quote and the post I responded to that was talking about engaging Vols fans by drafting vols players.

Edit: and Brillo said after that he didn’t solely mean drafting players, but that’s how multiple people on this board read that post, including me
IMG_6901.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow. A new incident? One who waited? If it’s new, he’s clinical at this point.

Edit: Just read the story. Same timeframe as the others, but the most egregious complaint. Alleged full-out rape before a date.
Just read story, the whole scenario seems a little fishy. Stated she tried to settle but when she didn't receive the answer she wanted, then went public with it.

Looks like someone looking for something for nothing but who knows.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I don't know if it's been mentioned but I'm watching the replay a third time, mostly focusing on linebackers.....I can't help but notice a different swagger and aggressiveness.......I believe Inge is highly responsible for getting his unit this sharp..... They just look different.
I think its being in right place. And knowing assignments.

VN Store

Back