Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The way their coaches called the game, they weren’t even trying to win. Feels good that other P4 teams feel hopeless against us and are resigned to the fact they are gonna lose. It was one thing for UTC to coach that way, but another level when another “power” conference school does it

I’ve been genuinely intrigued by the conversations of NFL teams partnering with state universities on merch and other programs. I’ve been searching the google and haven’t found much but here’s what I’ve found:

Titans hosting vols alumni game for Colts
Titans partner with TSU on “ONE community”
Titans partner with TN Tech as education parter

Rams and Loyola Marymount partnering as the exclusive higher education for the Rams

I am not counting teams that play in same stadium as partnering

That’s about all I can find. Hope others can help find more that are better at the google than me. I’m probably not searching the right keywords?? No clue

It won’t let me quote you @Orange. But these 2 things are not near the same, especially if you refer to the third quote and the post I responded to that was talking about engaging Vols fans by drafting vols players.

Edit: and Brillo said after that he didn’t solely mean drafting players, but that’s how multiple people on this board read that post, including me
View attachment 675331
You're right.

are you implying one of our players may have been faking?!
Fake Fake Fake GIFs | Tenor

Funny, watching commercials today 🫤🤦🏼‍♂️ suck so bad.

Was watching tv with the linneals other day. My wife and her friends were over for the game.

Turned on the 'Real Men of Genius' ads on YT. Man id forgotten how ****ing funny those spots are, we all laughed to tears.

The linneals had never seen them before. Sad...

Sure the Pacifico's didnt help.😂
I think you’re confusing millennials with Gen Z. The youngest millennials are hitting 30 now lol

Funny, watching commercials today 🫤🤦🏼‍♂️ suck so bad.

Was watching tv with the linneals other day. My wife and her friends were over for the game.

Turned on the 'Real Men of Genius' ads on YT. Man id forgotten how ****ing funny those spots are, we all laughed to tears.

The linneals had never seen them before. Sad...

Sure the Pacifico's didnt help.😂
That isn't a Millennial thing, it's a your wife and her friends thing I think lol. The Real Men of Genius commercials were prime Millennial time period.

VN Store

Back