Recruiting Football Talk VIII

My secret is out, thanks. My girlfriend likes it when I wear her high heels and dresses.
52 is a sly dog. Strategy to get that dress off and enjoy the gf table dances during commercial breaks. Who are we to criticize what's working for the man?! šŸ˜‚ Maybe let her keep the shoes?

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
O-line bad, Arnold overrated, top 3 WRs down, starting center down, best d tackle would be 3rd team if still here. Anyone who paid attention this offseason saw this coming, Heup hangs half a hundo.
thanks for the encouraging info--- when you say 3 WRs down and starting center down, do you mean they are hurt and could be back, or are they out for the season?

Reactions: OrangeMoundTNVol

The ā€œnuggetā€ is interesting if true. Would confirm my theory that Heupel called the plays last season but itā€™s Halzleā€™s show currently. Makes it seem like he did the same with Golesh in 2021 and let him flex in 2022. Common denominator? When you have a QB who syncs with your scheme, the playcalling miraculously improves.

I would have gone with Dooley on the stool:View attachment 675421
How about Dooley in the wheelchair?

Dooley.jpg

Also, WTF at that pic being used for Thomas Anthony Dooley III's profile on the military history Wiki:

Dooley.jpg

Also, WTF at that pic being used for Thomas Anthony Dooley III's profile on the military history Wiki:

Dooley playing golf with his crutch, imo.

Dooley.jpg

I hate that mf for ruining the coach wearing orange pants on the sideline. That **** is dope.

The ā€œnuggetā€ is interesting if true. Would confirm my theory that Heupel called the plays last season but itā€™s Halzleā€™s show currently. Makes it seem like he did the same with Golesh in 2021 and let him flex in 2022. Common denominator? When you have a QB who syncs with your scheme, the playcalling miraculously improves.
In the end it all goes through Heupelā€™s headset, and I can guarantee him and Hazle are constantly talking and coming up with the next play. There is a reason Heupel carries his own play sheet in hand all game.

VN Store

Back