Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Just read story, the whole scenario seems a little fishy. Stated she tried to settle but when she didn't receive the answer she wanted, then went public with it.

Looks like someone looking for something for nothing but who knows.
The details are almost carbon copy to the massage therapists…info which was publicly available. He might be able to account for where he was or wasn’t.

Reactions: volbeast33
Star Wars is lame. Yeah I said it
Swedish Chef Funny GIFs | Tenor

really want to see how OK plays this weekend against Tulane... Green Wave is no gimme pushover, so they will have to play four quarters... I just don't believe they played vanilla against Houston at home. Very low scoring game and too close for them to be holding back...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Didn't realize Ole Miss doesn't really play anyone until Oct 12th vs LSU (KY and SC aren't good) We'll see if they are for real the second half of the season.

really want to see how OK plays this weekend against Tulane... Green Wave is no gimme pushover, so they will have to play four quarters... I just don't believe they played vanilla against Houston at home. Very low scoring game and too close for them to be holding back...
O-line bad, Arnold overrated, top 3 WRs down, starting center down, best d tackle would be 3rd team if still here. Anyone who paid attention this offseason saw this coming, Heup hangs half a hundo.

VN Store

Back