Recruiting Football Talk VIII

You know what they say about that. If you've got 2 quarterbacks you don't have any. I know spurier was able to pull it off some but I don't think Napier is on that level.
I defiantly think he should give it a try and UF should give him 5-10 years to vet it out.

You know what they say about that. If you've got 2 quarterbacks you don't have any. I know spurier was able to pull it off some but I don't think Napier is on that level.
Mike Griffith was in WJOX today. Said FL has already wrapped up Billy's $26M buyout. #1 Target is Joey Freshwater. Not sure he will take it. Speculation was he turned down Barn last time because his daughter didn't want to move.

Mike Griffith was in WJOX today. Said FL has already wrapped up Billy's $26M buyout. #1 Target is Joey Freshwater. Not sure he will take it. Speculation was he turned down Barn last time because his daughter didn't want to move.
Gainesville is infinitely worse than any other college town.

This started with DJU, Klubnik is just a continuation of the problem.

It can be argued that two of the qbs during Clemson's run could've been here with competent coaching at the time - Boyd and Lawrence. I'm not including that highly recruited QB that committed with Higgins who turned out to be a bust.

Reactions: PA Vol
just for correction, as I mispeak it even after so many years..
one of those things that goes on and on thru life and is never truely correctable even after confirming it a gazillion times.

1726002302390.png

VN Store

Back