Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Guys, you'll never believe what happened! I ordered a dozen baby chicks and when they arrived, they were quite a bit older than I expected.

I felt like I'd won the Pullet Surprise!
tenor.gif

A judge at the Olympics archery competition narrowly avoided a terrible tragedy when one of the archers misfired. Yep, it was an arrow escape.

Guys, you'll never believe what happened! I ordered a dozen baby chicks and when they arrived, they were quite a bit older than I expected.

I felt like I'd won the Pullet Surprise!
tenor-199529394.gif

Another update. I’m starting to believe in miracles. OH is out of critical care and into a regular room. He recognized me instantly and was lucid. Still a little bit of confusion but more on things like what year it is which you can lose track of when you get sick for a while. He was happy and hyper as hell (I told him I thought he was high on being able to breathe again). He was giving the nurses a helluva time cutting up and laughing. I woke up this morning crying and expecting more of the same or maybe a little bit of progress. I definitely did not expect such improvement. He still looks like he has been through hell (and he has) but at the same time he looks 100 times better than yesterday.

I have no idea how someone so ill can go from a ventilator to this so quickly but I’m on cloud nine. He isn’t out of the woods yet but he is making quick work of the trek back.
Every moment is precious. Very happy for both of you.

VN Store

Back