Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Gentlemen, today was a good day. I was notified that I have been selected for a developmental special duty assignment as a First Sergeant for the Space Force at Wright-Patterson AFB. This is a first for the service regarding First Sergeants. Up until now, many Space Force units are still using Air Force First Sergeants, so now the Space Force will be filling those positions from our own members, and I was selected as part of the initial cadre. It's a good feeling and the culmination of many years of work. It's also great for my family because I'm already stationed at WP so I'll just be moving to a different unit instead of moving to a new location. Lastly, Go VOLS!
Congratulations!!!

Would love if everything clicks for him and he become a great NFL QB
Colin drumming up clicks per usual. Trying to label Maye a bust before the guy can actually play in a game. Let’s see Joe in a preseason game before we start all of this. He’s always looked like Cam Newton running around, doing backflips after firing strikes in drills and all the other circus freak things. It’s pretty to look at, for some reason it’s when the cameras get to rolling that Joe turns into something else idk. We’ll see.

In TWO more career games, Mahomes has one less passing TD than Allen has rushing AND passing. Add his twelve rushing TDs and he surpasses him by ELEVEN. Allen has 78 ints to Mahomes 63.

Allen had a garbage squad his first 2 years while Mahomes was on a team that Alex Smith was on that had him as an MVP candidate. They did not have the same caliber of supporting cast to start their careers. Since 2020 however when Allen got Stefon Diggs here are their numbers: Mahomes And Josh Allen Total Yards And Total Tds Since 2020 | StatMuse

Mahomes: 151 total TDs, 20,454 total yards, 45 INTs
Allen: 174 total TDs, 20,022 total yards, 57 INTs

So that's 23 more TDs scored by Allen compared to 12 more INTs. I'll take a 2 more TDs for each extra INT any day of the week.

Josh Allen has been better than Patrick Mahomes since 2020. His team has just let him down while Mahomes team has uplifted him.

Tier 1 - Mahomes

- a country mile -

Tier 2 of QBs where Allen lives among others

Get a grip.

And yet Allen has outperformed him statistically since 2020. Mahomes And Josh Allen Total Yards And Total Tds Since 2020 | StatMuse

Stop using team accomplishments to measure individual players. Mahomes has had the better teammates and luck. But in terms of actual on field production Josh Allen has been the best player in the NFL since 2020. And in terms of eye test he's the greatest QB of all-time because nobody has ever dominated the game running and passing the way he has.

[...] Always loved a GTi. One of the greater sleepers ever made. My buddy used to have a Corrado too - great sleeper.
The Westfalia was a great sleeper.

I know, it's not funny if you have to explain it, but...

1722575667892.png
The VW Westfalia is a Volkswagen bus converted into a campervan by the German RV company, Westfalia-Werke. From 1951 to 2003, the company modified several different Volkswagen vehicle models, but the most iconic conversions were the Westfalias based on the VW Vanagon.

6'4, 220

I find you fascinatingly lo IQ.

View attachment 663738

Cunningham was skinny bro. He was built like Dobbs. Josh Allen is yoked out monster. They're not in the same galaxy when it comes to size. Josh Allen shrugs off d-lineman when he's scrambling like they're DBs. He's a different animal.

I was in Panama with my army reserves unit. I was stuck on a remote base with not even a radio. There was a phone and you could call the air base at McGee Tyson and get a local number. I called my mom the day after the game still not having heard the score. Normally,I hate spoilers but my mom was so excited to tell me the score that it remains one of the greatest memories of my life. I got to see it on AFN that night and it was fun watching and listening to the announcers who were all Miami and knowing we were about to open a can.
As I said, I hate for our younger VOL fans not experiencing John Ward and Bill Anderson not calling our games. I was fortunate that I did. The fact our young fans didn’t and are fans, Hats to y’all.

And yet Allen has outperformed him statistically since 2020. Mahomes And Josh Allen Total Yards And Total Tds Since 2020 | StatMuse

Stop using team accomplishments to measure individual players. Mahomes has had the better teammates and luck. But in terms of actual on field production Josh Allen has been the best player in the NFL since 2020. And in terms of eye test he's the greatest QB of all-time because nobody has ever dominated the game running and passing the way he has.
lol. Dunking on you is so easy because you just don’t do any research. Let’s take a deeper dive. How about TD to INT ratio? You can’t on one hand say stop using team accomplishments to measure individual players and bring up personal player stats.

Mahomes is #2- 3.48%
Allen is #16- 2.14%

How many MVPs does Allen have since 2020? Zero. Mahomes has one. Essentially the only way to compare NFL QBs is to use stats instead of team wins or a starting QB record. Also, Allen has not been the better pure passing QB since 2020.

VN Store

Back