Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I hate to see NFL owners cry about Jerry Jones, the greatest marketing genius the NFL has ever had.
Fair point, for the league and other owners. They all made more $$$ because of him

As a human being - not supporting an unrepentant racist and misogynist. F*** that guy. He needs Jesus 😆😅🤣

Yeah. See that a lot with the 20-something crowd at my gym. Plus, why in the heck do ppl go to the gym to talk instead of workout? Leave me alone and let me get my pump on.

Oh, and also…GET OFF MY LAWN!

I see it with the young’ns too. But this guy was like 45. He knows better.

I was quietly rooting for him to drop a db or plate on his toe.

Just wondering watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Guy Fieri was there promoting the restaurant.
Hate to be that guy but I've only eaten (several) bahn mi in Vietnam. 😂 Good sandwiches with roasted pork, Asian pickles, cilantro, etc., on French baguettes. They eat them for breakfast, too. I did find you a restaurant review.
East Side Bahn Mi is our go-to spot for Vietnamese sandwiches in East Nashville. One of the best things about the bánh mì here is the crispy homemade baguettes that rain crumbs all over the counter in the best way possible. But the fillings just might edge out the bread—there’s black-pepper-caramel-roasted pork shoulder, lemongrass chicken, and griddle-seared smoked bologna. They also dish up some mighty tasty rice and salad bowls, which might be a nice thing to eat on a “feels-like” 105-degree Nashville day. There isn’t a whole lot of seating inside, so you might have to opt for takeout with an impromptu picnic at Shelby Bottoms or in the backseat of your car.

"Who is the real UT?"

JC Latham: "Gotta go with Texas. Whenever thinking of UT, I really don't think of Tennessee at all."

"AFC South picture?"

SugarCC: "Texans. Houston Texans, all day. Love em!...Titans?? Who?"
Latham must think he's going to be permitted to hold all day again. I'm hoping not.

I've had he same issue with T-Mobile. When Sprint was still around and I got my 13 Pro I was supposed to have lifetime $800 trade in value on my device. Went round and round with T-Mobile because on their site I was able to pre-order the Pro Max for only $8 a month (the site gave me $1000 for my 13 Pro). I thought "that's an even better deal", so I bit. Looked at the confirmation email and it said it was going to be $50 a month. Contacted them to see if that was until they received my trade in. I was told that actually I had to upgrade my plan to the most expensive plan they offer. I currently pay $135 for three lines and said I was not paying the $255 per month that plan upgrade would cost. They are currently offering new customers the next plan down for $150 ($180 for the most expensive plan) and would be upgrade every two, which is fine because I don't care about upgrading every year. However, they would not give me that deal because I am not a new customer. They then offered my $300 trade in, which I declined and told them to cancel my order. They are going to call me tomorrow. I told them the only two options I would accept would be the $800 trade in value promised, or the plan at the new customer price. We'll see. My view is if you can offer a deal to new customers you sure as hell should offer it to old customers who have been loyal.
I've got the same problem with Xfinity. Wife wants the new iPhone but even with trade ins it would double out bill. They have the same promotion of $1000 trade in for new customers but not even half that for existing.

Apple is the evil empire. I have never been a member of their cult. I am no authoritarian State so I allow my wife and daughter to make that mistake. But they will never drag me down with them. Hopefully like those people that escape Scientology my wife and daughter will one day recognize their mistake.
There is a reason their logo is a bite out of an apple.

Reactions: Glitch
Reason is there has to be 55 minutes of play. The coaches agreed to shorten the game 6 minutes making the game only 54 minutes of game play. 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣👆

That's one reason why I don't bet on projected blowouts always a catch in the rules somewhere.
That's f'd up. If that is standard across tbe industry, what the coaches agree to should match.

VN Store

Back