Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I 🧡 having a championship level coach and baseball program but this is the consequences of "pAy ThE maN WhAtevEr eH wAnTs"
Have to pay CTV or he may feel underappreciated and take another job. That's the price fans have to pay to be a WINNER and CHAMPION.

EDIT: just wait til CJH gets that big raise after this season.👀👀👀

Two sided sword for James Pearce with the early great showing by the defense. Impressive wins vs reactionary mock draft slippage. I think when he’s needed for the whole game, his stats will explode.
Sounds like Derek Barnett. He's our all time sack leader and I don't remember him ever getting a sack vs any FCS or mid major opponents.

I made the mistake of buying 2 new Fords, a car in the 80s and a minivan in 2001...and I swore I would never touch one of those sorry piles of runny 💩 again.

Both were absolute lemons that fell completely apart in less than 3 years...just problem after problem after problem.

I am a Toyota guy now.
Fixed
or
repaired
daily

Al was middle class Brooklyn Jew. Talked a big game and turned no football background into OL coach for USC, WR coach for the Chargers, HC, GM and then majority owner of the Raiders and even AFL Commissioner. Nobody else conned so many out of so much.
He would have made a great Mob boss. No wait…was he one?

If you had gotten the 2 po💩 Found On Road Deads I did...you would be like me.

I had an old 79 3 on the column Silverado for many years and I loved it...so I guess I would be a Chevy guy if hadn't become a Toyota guy.

The 2 Toyotas I have are beasts....one has 250,000 and the other 145, 000 and still just rollin rollin rollin along.
Toyota’s rock.

My Granddad used to say "Hard times make hard people, soft times make soft people." We've had soft times for quite a while, if it ever hit the fan again people would get tough or die.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”​

VN Store

Back