Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Just wondering watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Guy Fieri was there promoting the restaurant.
I am by no means a foodie, but my wife and I have eaten at 2 restaurants he has featured and promoted. Neither of us were impressed with either of the 2. One was bad and the waitress pretty much warned us.

I am by no means a foodie, but my wife and I have eaten at 2 restaurants he has featured and promoted. Neither of us were impressed with either of the 2. One was bad and the waitress pretty much warned us.
That's why you should always eat at Applebee's. @RikidyBones don't lie.

We’re driving in our RV - leaving Saturday, meeting up with 2 other RVs in Memphis. We’re taking our time, spending a couple of nights at a Hot Springs campgroud, etc. We arrive at Sooner Village next Thursday - sooo much fun!!! 🧡🧡🧡
We stayed in our RV at the NP in Hot Springs a couple years ago on our way out west. Nice place, but man it was hot.

I know life gets in the way, boy don’t I know it. I wish someday you converse with us in real time. Anyway, it’s always great to see you reply to a post.
I’m 200 pages behind so I decided to check my “quoted your posts” and try to respond! I’ll catch up on the trip!

Our Winn Dixie Liquor store sells it for 39.99 or it may now be $42.99 when they have it! They get a couple of bottles every 3-5 weeks!
@SmokinBob at the Winn Dixie waiting on Eagle Rare.

this-line-aint-movin-get-going.gif

I told you, no Yetis are aloud. All you folks do is crap all over the yard. Why haven't ya'll learned to use a toilet. You smell bad too. Probably due to your bathroom etiquette, or lack thereof.
Okay, so I won't talk and be loud. But Yetis are allowed everywhere. It's in the Constitution. No more segregation, honkey man.

VN Store

Back