Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Okay, so I won't talk and be loud. But Yetis are allowed everywhere. It's in the Constitution. No more segregation, honkey man.
i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif

@TN-POSSUM
I love the hat u added to Nico in that one picture..try adding to this picture and a lei to it as well..😽
View attachment 676426
A little sad update on my little white cat. She disappeared about 2 weeks ago. We think she went off to die. We've looked for her around the farm with no luck. We think she was about 18 which means my youngest was 6 when we got her. She's been an awesome kitty and blessed our family for a very long time. I'll miss her. She and I had our little thing. She would greet me when I came home and she would meow that sounded exactly like "hello" and I would answer back "hello". 🥲

What kind of stat is this?

Success Rate​

Highlights:
  • A simple way of determining whether a play was successful or not, based on the percentage of yards to go gained.
A play is deemed “successful” when:
  • At least 50% of the yards-to-go are earned on 1st down (i.e. 5 yds. on 1st-and-10)
  • At least 70% of the yards-to-go are earned on 2nd down (i.e. 7 yds. on 2nd-and-10, or 5 yds. on 2nd-and-6)
  • 100% of the yards-to-go are earned on 3rd and 4th down (i.e. you get a first down)
  • A Touchdown would also be considered a successful play, no matter the yards-to-go

I’m 200 pages behind so I decided to check my “quoted your posts” and try to respond! I’ll catch up on the trip!
Don’t you even try. You’re living a life that most of us are envious of. Enjoy the ‘ride’ and catch up with us when you can and pictures go along way. 🙂. Oh tell your mutt loving (sorry for that) hubby, we’re coming.

A little sad update on my little white cat. She disappeared about 2 weeks ago. We think she went off to die. We've looked for her around the farm with no luck. We think she was about 18 which means my youngest was 6 when we got her. She's been an awesome kitty and blessed our family for a very long time. I'll miss her. She and I had our little thing. She would greet me when I came home and she would meow that sounded exactly like "hello" and I would answer back "hello". 🥲
I miss my old buddy Snuffy...😥

VN Store

Back