Recruiting Football Talk VIII

All this baby faced Avery Johnson has to do is kinda roll around whichever end he decides to and it is an automatic 5-10 yards...I don't know why KSt ever runs another kind of play.
He skips a lot passes though, Nico only competition from that class will be Arch when it’s all said and done.

You evil evil man....🤤

Down 48 Lbs as of today, which is the lightest I have been since 2004....but that cinnamon bread at Dollywood is pure temptation..
Congrats!

...and sorry.

I've been fighting COVID all week. Down several pounds from that ordeal, so I granted myself some indulgence.

He skips a lot passes though, Nico only competition from that class will be Arch when it’s all said and done.
He ain't much as a passer...I was talking about him running around the end. He sends everybody downfield and then just kinda rolls around to whichever side he decides to in this game and it is 5-10 yard run.

Reactions: knoxvol52
A little sad update on my little white cat. She disappeared about 2 weeks ago. We think she went off to die. We've looked for her around the farm with no luck. We think she was about 18 which means my youngest was 6 when we got her. She's been an awesome kitty and blessed our family for a very long time. I'll miss her. She and I had our little thing. She would greet me when I came home and she would meow that sounded exactly like "hello" and I would answer back "hello". 🥲
😥 I’m so sorry for you and your family. Pets, ah, what should they be called, but family. Prayers for you and your family.

VN Store

Back