Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I needed this one.
August 2, 2024: To those who feel like you have been run through the mill in recent days and months, you are entering a season of restoration. It will seem to be slow at first, but then there will be a rapid progression of healing physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. In the meantime, take your rest. Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

I know, it's not funny if you have to explain it, but...

View attachment 663847
The VW Westfalia is a Volkswagen bus converted into a campervan by the German RV company, Westfalia-Werke. From 1951 to 2003, the company modified several different Volkswagen vehicle models, but the most iconic conversions were the Westfalias based on the VW Vanagon.
jeff-spicoli-van.gif

lol. Dunking on you is so easy because you just don’t do any research. Let’s take a deeper dive. How about TD to INT ratio? You can’t on one hand say stop using team accomplishments to measure individual players and bring up personal player stats.

Mahomes is #2- 3.48%
Allen is #16- 2.14%

How many MVPs does Allen have since 2020? Zero. Mahomes has one. Essentially the only way to compare NFL QBs is to use stats instead of team wins or a starting QB record. Also, Allen has not been the better pure passing QB since 2020.
Td to int ratio for Mahomes I skewed. He has had over 40 INTs overturned due to “penalties” (most in the NFL). The second in INTs overturned in the same time frame: Josh Allen with 7… SEVEN

Rip has a genetic advantage over females in a sleeping contest. Leave it to the commie to ruin women's sleeping competitions.
Women are genetically advantaged over men in art of sleeping. You fascists should know this. Part of the female body creates melatonin. The other makes anger chemicals.

All of these things, plus a heightened sense of...well everything + detective skillz honed from watching Lifetime movies make them THE formidable adversary.

Of course i'm kidding, so, before you get your Reagan/Bush '84 panties in a wad. Chill out.

Last edited:
Mine’s a gas engine.
greta-climate.gif

VN Store

Back