Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Football is about winning. The most important stat is winning the Super Bowl.

Last I checked Allen scored the go-ahead touchdown against Mahomes in the 2022 divisional playoffs with less than 20 seconds left and still lost.

Winning is a team accomplishment. Touchdowns scored is an individual stat. Allen leads in the most important individual stat which is why he's the best.

Not when it comes to solely passing. Mahomes is the better QB. Almost everyone who really knows ball knows this.

Too bad passing isn't the only way to score a touchdown. Josh Allen is the best because he can dominate both running and passing. Something nobody in the history of the sport has done at his level.

Last I checked Allen scored the go-ahead touchdown against Mahomes in the 2022 divisional playoffs with less than 20 seconds left and still lost.

Winning is a team accomplishment. Touchdowns scored is an individual stat. Allen leads in the most important individual stat which is why he's the best.
Touchdowns scored is an individual stat? Did Allen catch all those passing TDs? Did he block for his rushing TDs? No. Football is the ultimate team sport. There is no TD that’s solely down to one player only.

You keep pumping up Allen, why hasn’t he won an MVP?

Prove everyone was using steroids back then. Look at guys like Ohtani. He is tearing it up and not juicing.

How do you know that? Because he hasn't failed a drug test? Remember Bonds never failed a drug test either. The masking agents for PED is always ahead of the testing. It's why we only learned of the guys who were juicing after the company providing the drugs was busted.

Ohtani could very easily be using PEDs as well and no test would ever pick up on it.

Reactions: All_Vol87
Touchdowns scored is an individual stat? Did Allen catch all those passing TDs? Did he block for his rushing TDs? No. Football is the ultimate team sport. There is no TD that’s solely down to one player only.

You keep pumping up Allen, why hasn’t he won an MVP?

On the stat sheet it says passing TD and receiving TD. So yeah it does go to an individual player. But if you wanna be pedantic then sure everything in team sports is a collaborative effort. Which is why I'm an eye test guy rather than a guy who argues with numbers. I just did it in this case because someone else mentioned stats. If you remember my argument for why Allen is the best comes down to his size, arm talent, and athleticism. The stats are just my way of showing I can win arguing the other way as well.

School didn't want to know. We pay players and get scholarship reductions. KY pays players and just has to forfeit wins.
I rather lose those few scholarships than wins. Imagine having to vacant that Bama win in 2022.

If we are talking during the Pruitt era than I definitely agree with you. We barely won any games anyway those years lol.

How do you know that? Because he hasn't failed a drug test? Remember Bonds never failed a drug test either. The masking agents for PED is always ahead of the testing. It's why we only learned of the guys who were juicing after the company providing the drugs was busted.

Ohtani could very easily be using PEDs as well and no test would ever pick up on it.
Bonds cheated and got caught just like McGuire, Canseco, Clemens, Ortiz, Sosa, Giambi amf ARod. These are all facts. Sorry.

VN Store

Back