Recruiting Football Talk VIII

In this case, I'll certainly take the Lakers over the 90's Bulls team. The all time laker team against the Jordan team? I got Kareem at center. Who you got? Bill Winnington?
Kobe and Lebron will be doing the heavy lifting on perimeter defense. Leg heavy lineup with Kareem and Shaq and to a lesser degree Magic.

Reactions: crazyguy
What a joke the NCAA is.
Listen to a guy this morning talking about the House vs NCAA settlement. His company represents athletes and is involved in the lawsuit.
The NCAA/schools want to control the money. They’re bragging about the $20-$22 million/per school plus extras( scholarships,NIL….) which will grow to $33 million by year ten being roughly 50%. They are NOT willing to open their books to show if this is true or not. He said it’s probably going to take another lawsuit lost to get them to open their books.

In this case, I'll certainly take the Lakers over the 90's Bulls team. The all time laker team against the Jordan team? I got Kareem at center. Who you got? Bill Winnington?
Doesn’t matter. Jordan has more Alpha dog than the rest of those guys combined

Just saw a report saying Joe Milton may start over Drake Maye in the season opener. Especially if he plays well in preseason games.

I've always felt he had better tools for the NFL than college. Could be another case of him being Tarzan at practice though.
I really believe having a coach in his helmet telling him what to do will be the difference for him. He just wasn't quick enough to process all the signals and manage the huddle and diagnose the defense on his own before the clock ran out.

Bill Cartwright 🥴
Rodman can shut those guys down. He did as well against Shaq as anyone. Shaq once said that he was backing Rodman down, and Rodman reached around and grabbed his dong. Said he got into his head is why he did so well against him

Rodman can shut those guys down. He did as well against Shaq as anyone. Shaq once said that he was backing Rodman down, and Rodman reached around and grabbed his dong. Said he got into his head is why he did so well against him
You win, when you start quoting about grabbing another man's junk, I'm exiting stage left.

Bulls win it all with Rodman the dong grabber.

Lyndon Baines Johnson?

Otherwise, never heard of her.
Since you mentioned LBJ, let’s talk about Lady Bird.

IMG_1302.jpeg

From Texas distiller Garrison Brothers who have some really good stuff. This may be the best. Finished in XO Cognac casks and infused with a little honey, the taste is great. Reviews vary in what the ”experts” taste. Some reviews mention chocolate/cocoa notes which I definitely agree with. Plenty of baking spices.

Just scored this bottle and it has become one of my favorites. Not cheap however.

@InVOLuntary
@mrMet
@MetalVolunteer

and @ other bourbon lovers.

Last edited:

View attachment 664061

From Texas distiller Garrison Brothers who have some really good stuff. This may be the best. Finished in XO Cognac casks and infused with a little honey, the taste is great. Reviews vary in what the ”experts” taste. Some reviews mention chocolate/cocoa notes which I definitely agree with. Plenty of baking spices.

Just scored this bottle and it has become one of my favorites. Not cheap however.

@InVOLuntary
@mrMet
@MetalVolunteer

@Weezer now would be the time to discuss those gold medals.

View attachment 664061

@InVOLuntary
@mrMet
@MetalVolunteer

I picked up that weller and they had a heaven hill barrel proof. Didn't go for it.

VN Store

Back