Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Bonds cheated and got caught just like McGuire, Canseco, Clemens, Ortiz, Sosa, Giambi amf ARod. These are all facts. Sorry.

Bonds never tested positive in any MLB drug test ever. Neither did most of those guys. Only reason Bonds and the others are suspected to have taken steriods is because of their connection to BALCO (the infamous PED lab).

In fact the lack of evidence against Bonds ever using steriods is so flimsy that it wasn't even allowed in court by a federal judge. Bonds' positive steroid tests barred from trial

Unpopular opinion, I am not a Scooby fan. As a glasses wearer I would have helped Velma find those optics.

I-dont-know-who-you-are.gif

s.i.a.p but I just thought this juke/cut was insane from Peyton Lewis..Im not sure If we see him much this year if Seldon is healthy especially with him missing most the offseason but that dude is gonna be silly good!!U can't teach speed and from this clip dude has some killer awareness....

Looks like Najee Harris with that jump cut, the #22, and those dreads. Only difference I see is Peyton is light skin.

Someone mentioned 3 Stooges. I grew up watching that and Little Rascals reruns. I stumbled across Little Rascals last week on some channel. Man, you talk about something that would set people's hair on fire today, that is it. Beyond politically incorrect now!
Little Rascals is where I got the nickname Weezer from.

While you were CHECKING, how did the Chiefs end up WINNING? Mahomes didn’t do anything? 😏

Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce did what they always do. Bail him out by being special. Both guys made huge plays AFTER THE CATCH. Compare that to Allen's drive where he's accomplishing it all with air yards and ground yards that he creates.

Listen to a guy this morning talking about the House vs NCAA settlement. His company represents athletes and is involved in the lawsuit.
The NCAA/schools want to control the money. They’re bragging about the $20-$22 million/per school plus extras( scholarships,NIL….) which will grow to $33 million by year ten being roughly 50%. They are NOT willing to open their books to show if this is true or not. He said it’s probably going to take another lawsuit lost to get them to open their books.
The uni admins, ncaa, and conferences are sadly all scum and not in the business of helping their student-athletes achieve basic financial equity.

I'll agree with detractors, they've done their most basically decent job of ensuring scholarship and room/board as compensation. What they have never ever championed is equitable compensation, in any format. I don't expect them to ever do so. They love their very cheap talent labor ...f'em.

They. Are. Dickweeds.

VN Store

Back