Recruiting Football Talk VIII

As I got older...

Some others that I loved...

Receivers don’t catch their own passes. The BEST get it to them better than others and that equals championships. Mahomes follows Manning and Brady in making their weapons “SPECIAL”. Tua ain’t won squat with Hill…why is that? Allen should’ve been able to make Diggs a Marvin Harrison level talent, but dog and pony shows don’t accomplish that.

Tua and Tyreek don't have a Hall of Fame TE like Travis Kelce to help them on offense nor a Hall of Fame defensive lineman like Chris Jones on the other side of the ball to get critical stops nor a Hall of Fame head coach like Andy Reid on the sidelines.

Mahomes has an all-star supporting cast uplifting him and as another poster mentioned earlier he's either lucky beyond compare or getting favorable treatment from the officials given how many of his turnovers get overturned by penalties.

Tyreek Hill hasn’t been there in years and Kelce has lost a step. People like you amaze me that you can’t bring yourself to admit that Mahomes is one of the best to ever do it and he currently owns this league. Allen is a great QB but he’s also an interception machine that makes very poor decisions at times. He is not on Mahomes’ level.

After Hill left their defense suddenly became elite last year. Plus Chris Jones has always made big plays in the playoffs to save them.

Mahomes luck is unmatched.

As I got older...

Some others that I loved...

You are making me feel a certain kind of way.

Tua and Tyreek don't have a Hall of Fame TE like Travis Kelce to help them on offense nor a Hall of Fame defensive lineman like Chris Jones on the other side of the ball to get critical stops nor a Hall of Fame head coach like Andy Reid on the sidelines.

Mahomes has an all-star supporting cast uplifting him and as another poster mentioned earlier he's either lucky beyond compare or getting favorable treatment from the officials given how many of his turnovers get overturned by penalties.
Bro look up what Tyreek thinks of Patrick since you keep talking about him. Tyreek has gone on record multiple times to say he’s the best QB in the league even AFTER he went to the fins. Kelce barely had any good games last year until the playoffs. Ffs, one of Mahomes top options last year was KADARIUS TONEY! And he still won the SB with him.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I see your Muttley and raise you a Mumbly.

TartLankyLeech-size_restricted.gif.59a25f033f686c4edbe8caecc527fba3.gif

VN Store

Back