Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Sorry if already posted....

I love our coach...we are blessed to have him...he is just an all around great guy, which is so ironic considering how stone cold he is on the field....he is just ruthless.

Most people that are that ruthless as a competitor are garbage human beings...he is a really unique person.

I think he was born to he a Tennessee Volunteer...it just took him a long time to get here.

I love our coach...we are blessed to have him...he is just an all around great guy, which is so ironic considering how stone cold he is on the field....he is just ruthless.

Most people that are that ruthless as a competitor are garbage human beings...he is a really unique person.

I think he was born to he a Tennessee Volunteer...it just took him a long time to get here.
We ARE lucky. Nobody could’ve predicted we’d have this much success and this much hype this soon given where things stood when Pruitt was canned.

It'll come down to what it always does when we lose. Did the OL make mistakes? No pre-snap penalties, no blown assignments, keep Nico comfortable, and create holes for the running game.
Yep...the difference is now, we have a defense that will keep us in a game until the offense figures it out.

I think that it is a huge difference..up until this year, when the offense would bog down, sometimes would look up and be down 14-0 and that made it even tougher because then the opposing defenses could really pin their ears back

Hopefully this defense is not a mirage..I don't think it is..but. 🤷‍♂️

I know yall don’t like the man…but you can’t argue this at all..spot on

The canaries have been chirping on growing economic inequalities for decades now and nobody wanted to listen. Going against their own financial interests. Here we are. A world for the elite.
The world is a better safer place when more working people are able to do well and have a little disposable income, instead of " barely survive until next week" money.

When the gap gets too big...the Guillotines start revving up.

However..people that won't work, don't deserve anything, and I sure as hell don't deserve to have money I worked for stolen from me to be given to those sorry pieces of 💩.

VN Store

Back