Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Heard out is BAD!...wtfudge...Heup said he could have went last week and now he is "questionable"?...

I hope to hell this is gamesmanship.. I have zero confidence in Davis against this DL..
He’s not out… I’m pretty positive Larry Johnson is the backup LT. either way, between he and Davis they’ve both been, they would both be just fine against their defense

He's the one that posted the wrong info, so he's still dumb 😅🤣😂 Getting out of Wazzou St/Oregon St is...hopeful optimism

Also we ain't gonna be in no damn Las Vegas bowl while FOUR Big 12 teams are in the playoffs 🤣🤣🤣 DUMMY. The Big 12 is halfway to being a G5 at this point. Them getting an autobid top-4 seed and bye is an embarrassment for all of CFB.

Seems to me he lit up his analticks program and let it ride on autopilot. No use of his brain in his "projection".
he didn’t post the conference match, but he did pick teams that correctly meet the bowl criteria this year which you weren’t aware of. We agree his projection is more than idiotic. I get confused when it’s okay to call people dumb or blast them for differences of opinion vs when when we must white knight for them because of what they represent

VN Store

Back