Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Looks like a promotional poster. I mean its cool, but not fair?

No….Mavs are gearing up for Giannis the next offseason.they want to add another big name with Luka…i just don’t know how that will work out Luka wants the ball and so does Giannis not even factoring in kyrie…but come on man that starting 5 isn’t fair😂😂 they would win the championship easily.

These types are found occasionally and Bishop is a great find but without those 4-5 star players you just cannot compete as a program and win natty's and that is a fact.
That’s why I said I care less. This staff has proven to me that they know exactly the type of player they want. Often, it coincides with a high ranking (i.e. Nico), but occasionally it’s a Bishop, Brooks, etc.

Not only do we have superior coaching over virtually any other team, I now believe we have the assemblage of talent to match, whether it’s Nico or Bishop.

👏👏👏tenor-118.gif
*We need more in the media blasting this message. Clean up the corruption and incompetence in officiating. There's too much $$$ involved for it to be the way it is. We need professional referees, transparency, and accountability.

Put on moar steam, Josh Pate!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back