Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Well here's the tea on this whole game thread debacle. @OGbabyaviVol let @Glitch into the group chat. He keeps sending us Bette Midler risque pictures so @nicksjuzunk muted the group chat. Now he's disappeared. Probably in the mountains somewhere. @ob79 still hasn't muted but isn't helping the situation by pushing @Glitch to offer a draft to the group. @InVOLuntary is watching the chaos and shrugging his shoulders. It's a mess out here. O05aba.gif

Well here's the tea on this whole game thread debacle. @OGbabyaviVol let @Glitch into the group chat. He keeps sending us Bette Midler risque pictures so @nicksjuzunk muted the group chat. Now he's disappeared. Probably in the mountains somewhere. @ob79 still hasn't muted but isn't helping the situation by pushing @Glitch to offer a draft to the group. @InVOLuntary is watching the chaos and shrugging his shoulders. It's a mess out here. View attachment 678444
y7P2ro.gif

Driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee this week, hybrid 👀 Ulysees!

Super posh interior, roomy, with 4 wheel drive. Great sun roof and huge lcd. These are all window dressing to entice the soccer Mom to make an emotional decision, neglecting the turd under the hood. And that it shakes like a tin can when accelerating.
I have no problem with either all electric or especially Hybrid vehicles...my problem is with the green fear tyrants trying to FORCE everybody to drive one.

Bump

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I think Pate is going on a hunch. This is a bad matchup for OU both personnel and scheme wise. Venables has the personnel to load the box and that is what he likes to do. Tennessee creates the conditions that demand a light box and will kill OU if they put seven in the box. We also have an excellent short game. I say we walk them in their house and serve notice to the rest of the SEC. WGWTFA.
Imma try to condense this..

He sees the same potential issues I do...Okies stopping the run on 1st and 2nd with front 6, this forcing 3rd and longs, thus giving Venables a chance to throw some stuff at Nico, which along with the crowd noise and Okies defensive energy being sky high causing several 3 and outs.

If none of that happens...it will be a blowout.

I think Pate is going on a hunch. This is a bad matchup for OU both personnel and scheme wise. Venables has the personnel to load the box and that is what he likes to do. Tennessee creates the conditions that demand a light box and will kill OU if they put seven in the box. We also have an excellent short game. I say we walk them in their house and serve notice to the rest of the SEC. WGWTFA.
And you are right...it is a "hunch"

IIRC I think he also said, like I have several times, that if that stuff doesn't happen..that it will be a blowout.

Reactions: rikberry31
I'm betting Heard plays--- they'll give him some cortisone via shot, tape it up and tell him to play smart... Next week is a bye week and then we won't need him at Arky, so get in there and protect Nico the first half at least...

Imma try to condense this..

He sees the same potential issues I do...Okies stopping the run on 1st and 2nd with front 6, this forcing 3rd and longs, thus giving Venables a chance to throw some stuff at Nico, which along with the crowd noise and Okies defensive energy being sky high causing several 3 and outs.

If none of that happens...it will be a blowout.
Are we sure this OU defense is as good as ppl make it seem? From what I’ve watched, I’ve seen ppl throw on them. It looks like that will be there. I’ve watched every game this week.

Teems haven’t ran great on them but Tulane didnt get stuffed every play either.they were around 3.5-4 YPC and they sure as hell aren’t UTs ground attack.

VN Store

Back