Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I’ve heard Pate and Herbstreit make similar comments. I’m paraphrasing here, “If Tennessee is elite, they go into Norman and get the win. Elite teams win those games.”

I think we could be elite but it’s hard to tell from our competition so far. If we get the win then the playoff talk starts to really feel real.

I’ve heard Pate and Herbstreit make similar comments. I’m paraphrasing here, “If Tennessee is elite, they go into Norman and get the win. Elite teams win those games.”

I think we could be elite but it’s hard to tell from our competition so far. If we get the win then the playoff talk starts to really feel real.
I think they are great
Elite? Probably not but what team is this year
I think numerous teams can win it this year with what I e seen through a few weeks

The logo on the helmet had the first three games won before we kicked off which is good and means we’re getting back to where we once were.

That logo won’t win this weekend but the talent we have now will

If the guys show like there heads are on fire and asses are catching we win going away

Reactions: Strateegery
Don’t you even try. You’re living a life that most of us are envious of. Enjoy the ‘ride’ and catch up with us when you can and pictures go along way. 🙂. Oh tell your mutt loving (sorry for that) hubby, we’re coming.
It must be rough to have to keep your husband muzzled in the RV so he isn’t constantly barking…or maybe she uses a bark collar? 😇

Sorry @SmokinBob , I couldn’t resist 😊

Reactions: knoxvol52 and mrMet

VN Store

Back