Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Yes. Usually not a good sign.

I don't think it matters on this game as far as the Vols win goes. I think a lot of people believe OU will have a big advantage at home and cover the spread. I'd like to see the MoneyLine bets.
Context is important.

Often you see a spread stat fairly steady, then the sharps bet within the last 24-36 hours.

But in this case the spread has moved 10 pts from the original. It may have just swung too far. I mean, that's an INSANE amount of movement.

Reactions: cbcollins
Was pouring over WW2 In Color shows (Smithsmonian Channel) the other week. The entire Pacific theater was fascinating. Those guys were truly fanatics. As were the citizens. True believer types.

Also wild how quickly they rebuilt into a successful, modern country by giving up their old delusions, joining together, and just going to work.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Fuhrman and crew on Bet the Board podcast say that they wouldn’t be running to bet -7.5 on the Vols, but looking at it on paper it’s hard not to see the Vols covering

Brad Powers on there said he took OU -2 way back in preseason and he took OU +7.5 out of principle but it’s the least favorite bet he’s had in a while

Paraphrasing all this of course

Was pouring over WW2 In Color shows (Smithsmonian Channel) the other week. The entire Pacific theater was fascinating. Those guys were truly fanatics. As were the citizens. True believer types.

Also wild how quickly they rebuilt into a successful, modern country by giving up their old delusions, joining together, and just going to work.
And they STILL love their country. I don't know what your point is...fanaticism is bad...duh.

Look I love this country..not it's government..I like you but I don't like where this is going...so let's leave it.

VN Store

Back