Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I don’t mean simply make the current refs “full time” and it’ll solve the issue. You make a lot of points, about the good ol boy system and you’re correct. This needs to be redone from the ground up. It’s not a simple “make it full time” and it’s fixed. To be blunt the current heads of officiating need to be axed and we need a fresh start with new mandatory accountability clauses in their contracts. It’s not as simple as “everyone slacks”. I agree. A lot of it is “who you know”, ego, not clear direction (like every conference calling certain penalties differently) etc. that’s a lot of glaring issues.
Agreed. I'd love to see one single, independent organization handle all the officiating, no reason to have conferences handle their own officials. Sets up a clear conflict of interest.

And if that organization's only job was officiating, they'd have to be good at it.

Would he have not been Jewish? Not exactly in their religion to procreate with non-Jews, of any kind.
The concept of the Hebrew/Jewish people did not come into being until well after Noah. All peoples of the world would be ancestors of Noah since he and his family were the only ones to survive the flood.

As of today...I have lost 50 lbs...no medical or surgical help, I can't even really exercise effectively due to my horrific extreme arthritis...just pure will power and commitment.

I thank the good Lord for helping me with my will power as I have continually asked him to. Many times I have gotten aggravated, anxious or depressed which has usually triggered me to quit in times past, but I have prayed my way through it.

Now...50 more to go!

PS...this is really starting to help with the arthritic problems, I never feel good, but I feel tons better and if it continues to improve, I should soon be able to go to the gym and get even healthier.

I know most don't care and know some will mock faith having anything to do with it...but maybe somebody will get something from this to help them along a similar path.

And I owe God everything, especially the easiest thing to give...my praise.

1st Peter 2: 9
Way to go, man! That is awesome. What you eat may also be contributing to the inflammation/arthritis. I cut out gluten, and it’s helped a ton. Every little bit helps.

VN Store

Back