Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I hope we destroy Okie, leave no doubt we’re a top 3 team
Will we get the respect if we do? Watch what happens. If Missouri ends up blowing Vandy out, people will praise them. When Ole Miss blows out their 4th straight high school team, they will get praise. If we hammer a top 15 team on the road, people will probably be like oh well OU wasn’t that good.

NC State looking like hot garbage but Kent State putting up a fight against Penn State. Transitive property experiment falling apart like the UF football program. Are we good at football or no?🤷

We beat NC State by a substantially larger margin than did Clemson.
lol is that what all top 10 teams do?

Again, not arguing for them but c’mon

I think Georgia gets the benefit of the doubt because they have consistently won 12+ games (and a couple of national championships over the last few years). Mizzou doesn't have that record to fall back on and they don't look impressive this season.

hasta “¡Dale seis! ¡Dale seis!”
watch-your-language-words.gif

Idk if yall saw or not, but the Auburn CB who had that hit stick today the very next play snapped his leg from non contact. Apparently he has been dealing with a injury in that leg, my guess is a stress fracture, that gave in while he was cutting. Just saying because if Heard isn’t 100%, maybe it’ll be worth holding him an extra game to ensure he will be ready the rest of the season

VN Store

Back