Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Nobody will let Nico eat...they do nothing but drop everybody so we run for a billion yards...it is frustrating as piss.

The one time they did against Nico tonight he burned them deep.

All these teams pick Death by a Thousand Cuts instead of the Firing Squad...ughh.

Let Nico eat you sissy losers!
Some teams will think that they can beat us straight up.
They will learn. 😎

We beat NC State by a substantially larger margin than did Clemson.

I think Georgia gets the benefit of the doubt because they have consistently won 12+ games (and a couple of national championships over the last few years). Mizzou doesn't have that record to fall back on and they don't look impressive this season.

I feel that but if UK had one more FG and UGA lost, would you still consider them a top 10 team just bc they’ve won some titles? UK doesn’t look like a good team. And I can’t stress enough that I’m not defending Mizzou here.

That being said, I hope Mizzou sucks azz and Vandy beats them! Would be HILARIOUS!

Yes...It will definitely clear up a lot.

We just have to TCB⚡️ every week. If we just show up prepared and focused and play our best, we will be tough for anybody to handle.

Gotta beat Okie 1st...I 100% believe it is gonna be a tough hard fought game in Norman...we gotta continue to play great defense and we need to score 30+ on a really good Venables defense.
Are y’all reading this? I am getting @Ulysees E. McGill to turn a corner and smack dab into

16-0 🤠

But I am guessing that he will post

16-0 ain’t no 🐂💩

😂

VN Store

Back