Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Hey man…I’m just sharing 😭😂 for perspectives only..I’m sure he will not be the only one..but you can’t blame someone for wanting to contribute but financially can’t and that’s entirely fine…personally i think the article is kind of a “pitty me” article..everyone has a choice in what they choose to do and if you can’t that’s ok too..just unfortunate for anyone in that situation ya know?
When I was young and starting a family I couldn’t afford to go to ballgames and most of the time listened on the radio. I thank the Lord that I can afford it and sometimes I take people or give my tickets to people who aren’t as fortunate. I suggest thar boy make some friends.

In game last night they posted the ESPN percentage to win for the rest of our games. The only two we're not favored in are, of course, Bama and Georgia. Oddly, they gave us a 1% better chance to beat Georgia. It was like 45% chance against Bama and 46% chance against UGA. I say oddly because we play Bama at home and UGA on the road. Seems to me, that between the two teams, they'd give us better odds of beating the one we play in Neyland. Especially when we beat them the last time we played in Neyland.
UGA has no explosives. Bama and us are pretty balanced.

Yeah, but that's a given, since we live in Tennessee, we are getting the Titans game, every week. Dallas is the national game and they suck. I would rather watch SF and the Rams. Maybe they will finally realize the Cowboys aren't very good and they mix it up, a little, after this week. Sorry, knox, maybe we will get more Eagles games ?
Wound up being a good game, Cowboys woke up in 4th Quarter with a few mind farts by Ravens helping.

49 ers lost so it's all good in my NFL Fandom.

Reactions: The Dog
Yes Brillo you're still posting Weigel tweets at 2 am, we know you had some celebratory somethings 😅

But for real, that was some skrong 3rd shift posting. Thank you for your service, sir.
And woke up, church at 9 am, Titans-Packers game at noon, and daughter’s volleyball at 3:30 pm. I’m pooped now.

VN Store

Back