Recruiting Football Talk VIII

When I was young and starting a family I couldn’t afford to go to ballgames and most of the time listened on the radio. I thank the Lord that I can afford it and sometimes I take people or give my tickets to people who aren’t as fortunate. I suggest thar boy make some friends.

We’ve all experienced it…starting out is always a trip

Reactions: rikberry31
No offense, but if you're a DD delivery driver with a family, football games arent your highest priority. Victim mentality on display.

If you want disposable income, save. Or get another job, or two. Ive worked three before. Tons of fun. Also walked to work, everyday. Was about 2 miles, but I needed money. Funny thing, not having makes you work harder.
I can tell you didn’t read more than the first line. It’s a satire.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
You know. It'd be a shame if someone floated the idea of UT v ut in the SEC Championship game to Sankey and it stuck
gotcha-wink.gif

Hey man…I’m just sharing 😭😂 for perspectives only..I’m sure he will not be the only one..but you can’t blame someone for wanting to contribute but financially can’t and that’s entirely fine…personally i think the article is kind of a “pitty me” article..everyone has a choice in what they choose to do and if you can’t that’s ok too..just unfortunate for anyone in that situation ya know?
You both really talking about something you didn’t read? Lol

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
No offense, but if you're a DD delivery driver with a family, football games arent your highest priority. Victim mentality on display.

If you want disposable income, save. Or get another job, or two. Ive worked three before. Tons of fun. Also walked to work, everyday. Was about 2 miles, but I needed money. Funny thing, not having makes you work harder.
zach-galifianakis-uncontrollable.gif

VN Store

Back