Recruiting Football Talk VIII

no, just the headline. it was enough, I refuse to darken the doorstep of that establishment
When is that passive aggressive LSU dimwit gonna retire? I’ve been tired of his dribble since the Journal folded and the Sentinel was the only paper left to read.

Did you watch GameDay? What about when he calls our games? 😂
Nick Saban is the devil. Lobbyin corrupt mofo. And Greg elephants voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I thought it was just sh!tty network reception but now it all makes sense. I hope the sport gets rid of them like uf currently has done to themselves. And I hope they both never come back.

Why is that offensive? I can't stand him but he's right, our non-conference is a joke. So is ohio state, Georgia, ole Miss etc...
Cause he can’t stand to just write a positive article. Always has to be the turd in the punchbowl.

Things couldn’t be better. Most complete team since the early 00’s. Program synergy is ideal. What’s this jerk writing about? Strength of schedule? Really? 5 of the top 6 teams are in conference. We’re just fine.

Oh, if only we had an expanded playoff where strength of schedule mattered less…wait…

Dude just can’t help himself. Once a snarky egotist, always a snarky egotist.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Why is that offensive? I can't stand him but he's right, our non-conference is a joke. So is ohio state, Georgia, ole Miss etc...
This subject was discussed on The Sports Source yesterday. Talking about a weak OOC schedule and with N.C. State not being any good could hurt Tennessee's chances at CFP.

All power4 league teams will to have eventually play a tougher OOC schedule that will play heavily in selection of teams, maybe not this season but soon imo

This subject was discussed on The Sports Source yesterday. Talking about a weak OOC schedule and with N.C. State not being any good could hurt Tennessee's chances at CFP.

All power 4 teams will to have eventually play a tougher OOC schedule that will play heavily in selection of teams, maybe not this season but soon imo
After we beat Bama in Neyland our reservation in the CFP will be booked and confirmed. Our OOC schedule won’t mean a thing.

Yes and on the OL that translates to being able to play fast. An OL thar can't play fast will effect the entire flow of the offense. Knowing the offense so well that you run it when we are running plays every 10 seconds. That's tough. And one slip up ruins it all.
You can know what to do all day, if you aren’t physically capable of actually doing it - it matters not.

All power4 league teams will to have eventually play a tougher OOC schedule that will play heavily in selection of teams, maybe not this season but soon imo
I don't know. When you play a conference schedule like ours, I think your OOC schedule is less important. JMO

Power Leather? Sounds kinky.

dangit..edited

Reactions: knoxvol52
Cause he can’t stand to just write a positive article. Always has to be the turd in the punchbowl.

Things couldn’t be better. Most complete team since the early 00’s. Program synergy is ideal. What’s this jerk writing about? Strength of schedule? Really? 5 of the top 6 teams are in conference. We’re just fine.

Oh, if only we had an expanded playoff where strength of schedule mattered less…wait…

Dude just can’t help himself. Once a snarky egotist, always a snarky egotist.
Don't disagree, I don't like him. I've met him in person. He's not likable in person either. I haven't read him in years. He says in the headline the weak schedule wont matter.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back