Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Well after 3 hours of trying to get to my mother's to take her to higher grounds due to the dam failure. It turns out there wasn't even one. 🤦🤦🤦
I live about 15 minutes SW of Knoxville and only had to deal with power outage for hours, we’re back up now. The wind has been wild. Can’t imagine how our good folks are dealing further east.

You are welcome to look at my posting history. I do not do rumor mongering. I don't even think it is as big as you make it out to be. It is the new environment that we are in. There are players straight up refusing to play the rest of the season in order to make more money at another school next season. This is not nearly to that level. His representation most likely looked at it something like this; your ankle is not 100% yet and if you try to play thru it on that field in poor condition you could make the injury worse and it could cost you serious money in the draft if you miss most of this season so you need to ask for more money kinda like insurance if you are going to play on an injured ankle. That part is conjecture on my part but you can see how they could approach it that way. Things like that will be the new norm under the system like it is right now. It is what it is.
I can’t believe there would be teams willing to take those kind of players.

VN Store

Back