Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I'd be afraid to attend a Miami game. Same for Memphis. You never know when the shooting is going to start.
Miami plays at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens. I went to the Cowboys- Dolphins game last year. Nothing bad about that area.

The university is in Coral Gables, which is high end. My in-laws used to live in Coconut Grove, which was close right near Biscayne Bay. As always, just depends on parts of town.

Miami plays at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens. I went to the Cowboys- Dolphins game last year. Nothing bad about that area.

The university is in Coral Gables, which is high end. My in-laws used to live in Coconut Grove, which was close right near Biscayne Bay. As always, just depends on parts of town.
It was sarcasm.

I do not blue font people.

Reactions: mrMet and VolGee4

Agree to an extent..... But you go a few blocks in a different direction and things can change.

VN Store

Back