Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I have a bit of good stuff to go around😉
My man, I'm a Whiskey and moonshine guy.

Got a good old timer nearby in Pulaski who slides me the good homemade stuff every month or so. I keep telling him he needs to teach me so his knowledge isn't lost. He's in his late 60's awesome African American gentleman. The best shine I've ever had.

My man, I'm a Whiskey and moonshine guy.

Got a good old timer nearby in Pulaski who slides me the good homemade stuff every month or so. I keep telling him he needs to teach me so his knowledge isn't lost. He's in his late 60's awesome African American gentleman. The best shine I've ever had.
I remember my dad driving to Pulaski to buy booze before Lawrenceburg/county became wet

Side note: the store bought moonshine is literal a*s compared to the real stuff

little orange train is a big stats guy. he'll whine all day and night long about how other teams have players with more stats than our players. weirdly, those teams are losing to virginia tech in the fourth quarter. so his whole stats deal kind of... doesn't matter?
3.5 of his 4.5 sacks also came against noted football powerhouses Florida A&M and Balls Tate

1727491293519.png
You can't simultaneously hold the positions that some players contributions don't always show up in the stat sheet and then turn around and dog a player when he doesn't show up in the stat sheet. Anyone with eyes and half a brain cell can watch these games and see that his mere presence on the field has influenced OLs and allowed his teammates to get home, not to mention that even with all that, he's been a whisker away from about 4 sacks. Its box score watching and a non-serious argument.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back