Recruiting Football Talk VIII

3.5 of his 4.5 sacks also came against famous football powerhouse Florida A&M.

View attachment 681432
You can't simultaneously hold the positions that some players contributions don't always show up in the stat sheet and then turn around and dog a player when he doesn't show up in the stat sheet. Anyone with eyes and half a brain cell can watch these games and see that his mere presence on the field has influenced OLs and allowed his teammates to get home, not to mention that even with all that, he's been a whisker away from about 4 sacks. Its box score watching and a non-serious argument.
You should pull snap count too to really bury his little head in the dirt

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I remember my dad driving to Pulaski to buy booze before Lawrenceburg/county became wet

Side note: the store bought moonshine is literal a*s compared to the real stuff

You from a nearby area?

I moved here about 6-7 years ago. Don't know many people but this guy bought hardware from us to fix cars.

He tells me thecounty used to be drenched with Tennessee and corn whiskey. Said the whiskey distillers went to corn.

He's a cool old dude, we don't sell to the public but I keep his bolt bins full for free and brings me a jar when he can. And you're right it's literally like smoothness with a little bite but a big kick if you know what I mean...... unbelievably smooth for clear liquor.

Reactions: mrMet
You from a nearby area?

I moved here about 6-7 years ago. Didn't know Manny people but this guy bought hardware from us to fix cars.

He tells me they county used to be drenched with Tennessee and corn whiskey. Said the whiskey distillers went to corn.

He's a cool old dude, we didn't sell to the public but I keep his bolt bins full for free and brings me a jar when he can. And you're right it's literally like smoothness with a little bite but a big kick if you know what I mean...... unbelievably smooth for clear liquor.
I’m from Lawrenceburg which is a weird 40 min drive from culleoka. Lawrenceburg is west of Pulaski down highway 64

The best moonshine I’ve tried came from Cocke County (ironically with the news of the weather there)

Reactions: Glitch and KB5252
I’m from Lawrenceburg which is a weird 40 min drive from culleoka. Lawrenceburg is west of Pulaski down highway 64

The best moonshine I’ve tried came from Cocke County (ironically with the news of the weather there)
I know it, isn't that where the Amish and Mennonites are? I've been to a few of their stores off the highway there

Reactions: mrMet
3.5 of his 4.5 sacks also came against noted football powerhouses Florida A&M and Balls Tate

View attachment 681432
You can't simultaneously hold the positions that some players contributions don't always show up in the stat sheet and then turn around and dog a player when he doesn't show up in the stat sheet. Anyone with eyes and half a brain cell can watch these games and see that his mere presence on the field has influenced OLs and allowed his teammates to get home, not to mention that even with all that, he's been a whisker away from about 4 sacks. It’s box score watching and a non-serious argument.
Pearce is vastly more talented than Baron. That’s not in question. Pearce has been affecting plays in different ways. But the fact is Baron has better stats right now. You bring up Florida A&M. We have played Chattanooga and Kent State. Florida A&M is 2-2. Kent State and Chattanooga are both 0-4.

You can spin it whatever way you want. Baron is having a better year so far than Pearce. Sorry that’s a fact. Pearce will eventually surpass him. Being a whisper away from 4 sacks isn’t the same as having 4 sacks. Our defense is unreal good. And I cannot wait until Pearce turns into the player we all know he is. But he hasn’t dont it yet.

VN Store

Back