Recruiting Football Talk VIII

He ate some cat soup.
You up for a Nashville trip? I went to the local VA for a test, they told me not to worry and results be in a few days. Not two days later and not to worry, you’ll only have to go to the the Nashville VA and not to Murfreesboro. Straight to Nashville. It’s plain crap just because they couldn’t get enough by pictures. I still control the radio.

A bunch of people losing their mind on social media about how “insane” that play was. Really? That wasn’t even that impressive, IMO. It was just AWFUL tackling. People are so easily impressed. He evaded some bad tackles and then passed the ball with two hands like he was passing a basketball.

Hey, I know this is off topic, but if any of you don't mind.

I've got an old friend who's husband was trying to make it home from Asheville this afternoon. He hasn't been heard from since 1.... if you feel obliged can you say a prayer for his safe return.
Just did.

Hey, I know this is off topic, but if any of you don't mind.

I've got an old friend who's husband was trying to make it home from Asheville this afternoon. He hasn't been heard from since 1.... if you feel obliged can you say a prayer for his safe return.
They said earlier on the weather channel that all internet and cell coverage is out in that area.

You up for a Nashville trip? I went to the local VA for a test, they told me not to worry and results be in a few days. Not two days later and not to worry, you’ll only have to go to the the Nashville VA and not to Murfreesboro. Straight to Nashville. It’s plain crap just because they couldn’t get enough by pictures. I still control the radio.
I will control the radio. We will stop and see @Glitch and he will buy us lunch.

You still haven’t pulled the snap counts, nor acknowledged another person showing 3 of the Baron sacks coming against the VAUNTED Florida A&M juggernaut

Try harder buddy. I’m getting sleepy before this entertainment ends
I pulled them just so it was out there.

Pearce:
Chatt: 10 snaps - 0 sacks
Kent State: 14 snaps - 0 sacks

Baron:
FAMU: 27 snaps - 3 sacks
Balls Tate: 30 snaps - .5 sack

Against teams with a pulse (Oklahoma/NCST -and- Florida/USF):

Baron: 100 snaps - 1 sack (UF)
Pearce: 83 snaps - .5 sack (Okla)

Last edited: