Recruiting Football Talk VIII

That is ridiculous.
Lane runs tempo as well, and wants the fake injury situation dealt with too. He probably wants to force it into conversation and force the NCAAs hands to deal with it. You know... Like CJH does on extra points?

I can't stand the dude, but also don't want to be a hypocrite cheering for our guy doing it while calling their guy an ass for it.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Vandergriff is a game manager...UK ain't got the OL to run the ball consistently...so they bog down.

How did the official looking right at that play not call the obvious PI?

The fake injuries are pathetic. When we do it, when others do it, period. The “maximize your strategy at all costs” mentality is anti sportsmanship and that is something I can’t stand
The fact that we do it on PATs feels like we are trying to call attention to it while also using it to our advantage.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Lane runs tempo as well, and wants the fake injury situation dealt with too. He probably wants to force it into conversation and force the NCAAs hands to deal with it. You know... Like CJH does on extra points?

I can't stand the dude, but also don't want to be a hypocrite cheering for our guy doing it while calling their guy an ass for it.
I don’t think we’ve ever done it in live play. Only on stoppages. I think that is a key difference.

VN Store

Back