Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Too many for the BIG 10 lol

They can do whatever they want with auto bids. I doubt that will matter most seasons.

But they absolutely need to get rid of the ACC and Big 12 champions getting a first round bye. And if that means getting rid of the conference championships altogether, then that's just how it has to be. We've already got wacky rules in place for the SECC now that divisions are gone. I'm fine with getting rid of that game.

As it stands, the fifth seed is very realistically more desirable than the one seed. That is stupid.

Reactions: UpstateVol613
Foreseeable future the CFP will mirror the FCS format.

24 teams
Top 8 seeds get 1st round bye.
All higher ranked teams get home field each game.

Championship game is at a Neutral Site..

Reactions: rikberry31
I hope that doesn’t mean capped at 4. This year for instance UT, Tex, Bama, and UGA are clearly the top 4 but Missouri (schedule) and Ole Miss could argue and I’d hate to have a similar year where we go 10-2 against the schedule and some 11-1 Missouri gets in or 10-2 Iowa because the Big 10 has to have four. Seems dumb to me.

I do agree that there may be a logjam in the SEC at the end of this season that will put the CFP committee in a predicament. It’s reasonable that there could be as many as 5-6 SEC schools that have 10 wins or more.

Hey you didn’t die!
Monty Python | GIFGlobe

What do you think?
+1587
View attachment 682319

I don't know if I trust Florida or Michigan if I'm honest lol

Last 3 games Michigan hasn't scored more than 28, and has given up 18 or more to every opponent. Beat USC & Minnesota by 3 and Arkansas State just by 10. All of those were home games, Washington is their first road game of the season.

Granted, this isn't a good Washington team. but they've had 2 close losses and neither were at home.

70% of Judge HRs would only go out in Yankee Stadium over the short RF porch huh? Got a link to that?
Now that is not right. I don't think I have seen a Judge homer that just barely got out, dud hits bombs. Yankee Stadium does have a short porch in dead right but he hits them out everywhere in every park.

VN Store

Back