Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Man, I really hope the team isn’t looking past Arkansas and especially Florida the way some of the fanbase seems to be.

Florida could be fielding a high school team, and I’d still be worried about them. That’s not BVS either. That’s just facts. Strange voodoo when we play Florida.
You're forgetting one thing and think it will comfort you and ease your mind.

WGWTFA.

Outlet

Judge has played 26% of this seasons games as a dh.
70% of his homeruns are only homers in 1 stadium, Yankee stadium. This years best player imo is Bobby Witt jr.
332 average , 125 runs, 45 doubles,11triples,32 hr,109 rbis, 31sb.
Also playing ss 159 games where’s has a 12 fielding value which is tied for the top at ss. Judge is a -3 for cf which is 22nd among center fielders in baseball.
70% of Judge HRs would only go out in Yankee Stadium over the short RF porch huh? Got a link to that?

Generally I think he offers good insights outside of UGA but I find his pronunciation annoying. I’m not sure why but it just hurts my ears.
He does throw a lot of his own guys under the bus. I mean just dogs some of them. I think he big mad. I thought the best part was early when he showed some designs DeBoer used to overwhelm the edge, as I said before. I'll watch the next one tonight. Expecting to see more of the 3-3 Georgia look on defense that he talks about.

I just remembered something. You remember the guy who does the same kind of show at Florida? Thinks (or thought) the gayt DC hung the moon. I watched some of his show after Miami stomped dat a. 😂 Pure schadenfreude. I don't remember anything bruh said. Just wanted to see him pissed off. Is that wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Burton
Outlet

Judge has played 26% of this seasons games as a dh.
70% of his homeruns are only homers in 1 stadium, Yankee stadium. This years best player imo is Bobby Witt jr.
332 average , 125 runs, 45 doubles,11triples,32 hr,109 rbis, 31sb.
Also playing ss 159 games where’s has a 12 fielding value which is tied for the top at ss. Judge is a -3 for cf which is 22nd among center fielders in baseball.
I hate that you’re making me defend a Yankee, but this is 🐄 💩

Attachments

• IMG_0230.jpeg
    IMG_0230.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Volunteer821

giphy.gif

Reactions: smokeyhuntsgators
70% of Judge HRs would only go out in Yankee Stadium over the short RF porch huh? Got a link to that?
So because I was intrigued, per the expected HR stat on baseball savant, Judges HR totals for 2024 per home park are as follows:

BAL: 54
BOS: 49
NYY: 57 (his home park)
TB: 50
TOR: 56
CHW: 57
CLE: 56
DET: 49
KC: 45
MIN: 53
HOU: 53
LAA: 62
OAK: 50
SEA: 53
TEX: 52
ATL: 50
MIA: 49
NYM: 55
PHI: 61
WAS: 62
CHC: 49
CIN: 70
MIL: 64
PIT: 50
STL: 53
ARI: 51
COL: 59
LAD: 63
SD: 51
SF: 53

So, by the actual numbers, Judge would have more HRs in a quarter of MLB ballpark than Yankee stadium. He's obviously mistaken.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
So because I was intrigued, per the expected HR stat on baseball savant, Judges HR totals for 2024 per home park are as follows:

BAL: 54
BOS: 49
NYY: 57 (his home park)
TB: 50
TOR: 56
CHW: 57
CLE: 56
DET: 49
KC: 45
MIN: 53
HOU: 53
LAA: 62
OAK: 50
SEA: 53
TEX: 52
ATL: 50
MIA: 49
NYM: 55
PHI: 61
WAS: 62
CHC: 49
CIN: 70
MIL: 64
PIT: 50
STL: 53
ARI: 51
COL: 59
LAD: 63
SD: 51
SF: 53

So, by the actual numbers, Judge would have more HRs in a quarter of MLB ballpark than Yankee stadium. He's obviously mistaken.
If every game was played in Yankee Stadium, he’d actually have less home runs. 57 instead of 58.

70 in Cincinnati is crazy lol.

VN Store

Back