Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Happy Choose Day! Prayers for all those emergency workers doing the difficult work of search and rescue following the storms.

October 1, 2024; When health issues continue to plague you, do not give up. Bolster your faith and seek Good earnestly for healing. Refuse to feel sorry for yourself, and never doubt God's ability to perform miracles and to set you on the path of recovery. Psalm 30:1-2 I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me.

no hate, they're well coached. they will beat someone.
Wouldn’t it be fun if vandy took bama to double OT, win or lose?
I don’t ever root for vandy to win unless it’s against the gators, tide, or dawgs.
With that being said, I truly want vandy to beat both texas and auburn this year. It would be the most embarrassing welcome to the SEC for texas. And auburn just deserves it.
The couple that lives across the street from me; she is an extremely obnoxious longhorn and he is actually a reasonable Auburn fan. I would also be okay with her longhorns losing to vandy and his Auburn Tigers winning in overtime. 😈

And of course, once vandy gets some swagger, have a 65-3 type of thrashing by our Volunteers to end their season!

Prayer request for me today. In 2 hours I will be defending my dissertation to earn my PhD and finally be able to move my family back to the South.

I wasn't that nervous until I woke up this morning lol
Just imagine you’re the Vol defense and the committee is Jackson Arnold. You’ve got this buddy. 🙏🏾

Just have always gotten the vibe that Levis thinks he is better than he really is.
A lot of people think he's better than he is. It is remarkable that people still don't get it after watching him for two years at Kentucky. Stupid and impulsive can't be fixed, I don't care if he can throw it through a brick wall. The kid is a turkey, brainless and pecks at shiny stuff.

VN Store

Back