Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Will be hard to do because of our upcoming home schedule, but there should be a benefit concert at Neyland... Get Morgan Wallen, Luke Combs, Kenny Chesney, Steep Canyon Rangers, Eric Church, and Dolly. All Natives of Western N Carolina and East Tennessee along with anyone that wants to lend a hand.
Should hold it in Sevierville. Maybe a bit closer and easier for WNers. Maybe?

Prayer request for me today. In 2 hours I will be defending my dissertation to earn my PhD and finally be able to move my family back to the South.

I wasn't that nervous until I woke up this morning lol
If it has anything to do with snakes, you could defend it in your sleep.

You'll be fine, all the work is already done, most dissertations are decided by the work before the defense. I'm sure you crushed it in the prep, and you'll crush it today.

Why was it better then? Because offense ran the ball straight up the gut? Teams cheated, all under the table. Auburn should know, they perfected it.

Hiring quasi holy men as HBC whose egos wont allow others to profit, are so narrow focused they cant see forest for trees. Complaining about spilled milk wastes time, energy, and resources that could be used to just get with the program. Every time you stop to bitch, Alabama gets another NIL donation.

Clemson is perfect example. Get your ego out of the way. Also, maybe your offensive scheme isnt that great, maybe you just had a generational player run it, Urban.

VN Store

Back