Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Well aren’t you just the fickle fan. 😜
Fickle my butt.......I don't have the animosity toward him for going to a bigger program for the money and prestige...........It's because he took all his recruits and 11 players to UTEP.
We went from a Top 10 team to a 1 or 2 win team.

Yes. i'm pissed and resentful :):mad:

Fickle my butt.......I don't have the animosity toward him for going to a bigger program for the money and prestige...........It's because he took all his recruits and 11 players to UTEP.
We went from a Top 10 team to a 1 or 2 win team.

Yes. i'm pissed and resentful :):mad:
Didn’t know all that. Well, screw him and the horse he rode in on. Fork him. Sounds a lot like Kiffin when he left UT for USC. argh!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Well aren’t you just the fickle fan. 😜
Ray Finkle GIFs | Tenor

That’s Snit for ya. Dude is a worthless manager.
How the heck would they be where they are with the ridiculous number of injuries if he was a worthless manager? Seriously people.

Given their situation it’s amazing they’re in the playoffs, and he deserves some credit for that.

Really quickly,

wanted to bring awareness back to everyone's minds. If you can, ASP is a great local, Johnson City based organization that rebuilds homes, and, has capacity to help those who are homeless.

We have toured their facility, and they're clients. (Hate to pull that card). But just know it isnt a con.

They have mobile showers, restrooms, as well as a monstrous fleet of backhoes, etc.

Your donation would be local.
Just donated - based on your's & @Go Fight Win's recommendation. Thanks for sharing!

F Saban! I've been warning from day one about this sh-t with Saban wanting to bring back crooked enforcement to bust rivals and dole out rule immunity to Bama and other pets.

If Mack Brown promises to choke Beamer on camera every day of his life, I might give him at least a hearing. Or an attaboy, for sure.

VN Store

Back