Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The most stunned I have ever been after a game. I couldn't say anything except "what? what? WHAT? WHAT?!" for about 5 minutes afterward.

I had a strong urge to turn the TV off after UGA's go-ahead TD, but I knew Evan Berry had a chance to house the kickoff if they were dumb enough to kick it straight to him. When the penalty tacked on yardage, I knew Dobbs would at least have chance to get it to the end zone.

My wife and I were late to dinner with another couple because of the ending, and I spent most of the time at the restaurant sneaking peeks at my phone to read post-game reactions.
I personally was responsible for that win. We always have a gang over for away games and on this particular occasion my wife's friend's obnoxious, loud, football moron husband was over. I wanted to kill him, it was good that he was in and out of the bar or I would be writing this from prison. Every time he comes in something horrible would happen.
Right before the last play he steps outside. I immediately lock his azz out, and we get the touchdown. Everybody loses it and he's out there knocking on the window. So yeah, I did that.

The most stunned I have ever been after a game. I couldn't say anything except "what? what? WHAT? WHAT?!" for about 5 minutes afterward.

I had a strong urge to turn the TV off after UGA's go-ahead TD, but I knew Evan Berry had a chance to house the kickoff if they were dumb enough to kick it straight to him. When the penalty tacked on yardage, I knew Dobbs would at least have chance to get it to the end zone.

My wife and I were late to dinner with another couple because of the ending, and I spent most of the time at the restaurant sneaking peeks at my phone to read post-game reactions.
Good man.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Statyourday for Saturday

We need to get into the offensive side of this projection too. Having our tackles back could help.

Different to see our offensive efficiencies in the 40s and defense at the top!

Having tackles back will help!
Also, we haven't had to play a full 4 quarter game with starters yet. So, our depth guys have brought down our offensive #s a bit.
And Nico is still getting his sea legs.

VN Store

Back